28/04/2011

Visitors, Visitors

One of the things I never got around writing was my trip to Versailles with Miia and Eila. Well, now I've been there again, but this time with... my mum and brothers! I've been lucky with my visitors, even if there are some I would gladly have welcomed, but now it doesn't really matter since I'm going home in two weeks. Can you believe it?! I can't. 

I first went to Versailles in mid-March. It was all grey and there were neither leaves nor blossoms, but this time it was in full bloom!

versailles6
versailles7
miia The world's cutest Miia! 
create avatar
And a not so cute gorilla (wo)man. (It's an animated gif, hope it works..)
versailles9
And look at this! Doesn't it really make all the difference?
versailles2,1
versailles mökki
versailles mökki 3
Apparently I'm not being too creative with my photos, taking them in exactly the same place..
äiti
Äiti.
linna
linna3
ovenkahva
tuolinen
pissis
Our traditional pissis photo.. (Well, I don't know if chav is the right translation, but I guess you know the phenomenon anyway.)

Finally I, too, got to do something I haven't done before - climbing up the stairs to the dome of Sacre Coeur!
pariisi2
pariisi
matias ja minä
Hanging around with Brad Pitt... Some people say my brother resembles him, decide for yourselves!



I'm just so happy now. I had the greatest Easter holiday with some of the best people on this Earth. :-)

4 comments:

Riikka said...

Beautiful photos and I love your outfits, especially the first one. I'm glad to hear you've been having such a good time over there in Paris!

Harlow Darling said...

How lovely! Even though your au pair experience hasn't been so fantastic you're still so lucky to have seen so much of Paris, though you must be feeling very relieved that you're going home soon..

Dial V for Vintage said...

I would love to go to Versailles, I have never been there! Lovely photos :).

holly and the wolves said...

Oh I'm dying to go to Versailles, lucky you! :) xx

Post a Comment